Monday, December 9, 2019

CCR Planning

Today I began to work on My CCRs and plan what I wanted to do for them. I am not confident using too many platforms so I have decided to use primarily PowerPoint to create my CCRs. We are going to do three CCR questions this week and one at a later date. For the three I am going to do this week I am going to create three Power Points for them. For the one i create at a later date I plan on creating a Presi. For the Power Points I plan on creating very detailed answers to the questions in the form of bullet pointed information. I also plan to include several images as visual aid to help my Power Point with clarity and to make sure everything is very easy to understand. I plan on working on my CCRs the next week or so, so I can complete them on time.

I will also continue to review my final project and make any visual changes that might help to make my magazine more visually appealing. I am now completely finished with my magazine and am only working on making minor revisions. For example, I plan on adding a bar code to my cover page to make it more realistic and look more like a real magazine cover page. I am also trying to make other changes to make my overall magazine possibly more visually appealing. So, for this next week I plan on working on my CCRs as well as making final visual changes to my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment