Today, I worked on uploading my finished project to blogger. To upload the magazine to my blog was fairly easy. Canva made it very easy to share my project. All I had to do to share my finished magazine was copy a link from Canva and attach it to my blog. I was unaware of how to attach links with different text names on blogger and had to learn how to do this. This only took me a minute though as blogger makes this process very easy. All I had to do was press link and copy the link into the space for the web address and write what I wanted the link to be called in the other blank space.
Uploading my CCRs was a much more difficult process. I began by trying to upload an online presentation of my Power Points to my blog. This did not work, however, because I had to be presenting the Power Point in order for anyone to view it. I then tried to upload my Power Points to one drive and add the link created by this. This did not work because for a one drive link you need access to view it, and I could not make the presentation open to everyone. I then researched tutorials on how to upload Power Points to blogger and I found a YoutTube tutorial that explained how. I had to use the website called Scribda and upload my Power Points there. Scribda then provided me with a link that allowed me to embed my Power Point into my blogs. I had to create a separate blog for each CCR to achieve this.
No comments:
Post a Comment