To write my article, I had to first plan my mock question and answer session I would have with my model that was acting as a rapper. I knew that most typical magazine articles included answers from the people who were the main focus of the article. I took this into account when writing my article and wanted to include this feature. I thought of many questions that an interviewer would ask a rapper when writing a story on them. I thought of questions such as, if he expected to blow up, what the meaning to certain songs were, what his plans were for the future, and others. I asked my model these mock questions and we thought of answers to all of them together. Obviously the answers were fictional because my model was not actually a rapper, but they were based off of our previous research of other hip hop magazines. We found what the typical questions and answers were of rappers and based ours off of these.
Coming up with the answers was done as a collective between me and my group members. We took into account example answers and tried to incorporate language that was used often by rappers. We used slang words such as "flex" in the answers that would be typical rapper lingo. We also tried to incorporate a unique style into the answers. We tried to show the rappers style of his music and tried to show who he was as a person in the answers. This gave the reader more insight into our raper and who he was.
No comments:
Post a Comment