Monday, December 2, 2019

Table of Contents Revisions

Today I made very slight revisions to my table of contents in order to make it overall more visually appealing. First I began by removing the subtitle "articles" from the page. I did this because it was very repetitive. By including this subtitle along with the main title "Contents" I essentially had two titles that were saying the same thing. This led to a very repetitive look for my table of contents. Because i removed this subtitle, I centered the main title "Contents." I did this to make my contents page more visually appealing as most main titles should be centered.

I also made revisions to the coloring of certain things. I decided that the main title being red was too much red for the contents page and I changed the color to white. The white was much more subtle and did not pop out as much. The red title appeared out of place. I left only the page numbers red to continue the red theme of the magazine created on the cover.

Te Second Draft of my Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment