Monday, November 18, 2019

Photo Extraction

Over the weekend, the adapter that I needed in order to extract our photos from our photo shoot arrived. It was an adapter that allowed me to access an SD card on my personal laptop at home. I had to hook up my SD card to my laptop along with a flash drive. I then copied the pictures from the SD card to my flash drive. It took a long time to copy due the amount of pictures that we took and the size of each, After it was done I went through the pictures to see if the had turned out as I wanted them to. All of the pictures that I took turned out very well and I found many that I could use to create my magazine. I am now able to begin the process of creating my cover for my magazine as I have the pictures necessary to begin.

I brought in my flash drive today to school in order to give my group members their pictures as well. Since the pictures were on my flash drive we could now access them at school. What we did to get them their pictures was plug two flash drives into one laptop. We then went through all of the pictures to find which ones they needed and copied these ones from my flash drive to theirs. This took the majority of the day as the pictures took a long time to copy and it took a long time to go through them all. Now that we have all of our pictures we are ready to begin making our covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment