Yesterday me and my group members went to take pictures. We decided to go to one of our group members homes to take the pictures. We decided to go here because he has a very large piece of land with many places to potentially take pictures. We each used each other as models and each of us used a different model. We all took pictures individual to what we wanted our magazines to look like. I used my group member Matthew as a model. I found any different places to take pictures of him for the magazine. I decided to take many pictures that represented him and his extravagance. I took pictures that represented that he was essentially 'on top.' My pictures represented success and wealth which is what I wanted to capture in order to show that this rapper is beginning to blow up.
In all of the pictures I took of my model I had him look very intimidating and serious. I wanted to capture a very dangerous and reckless tone in my model. This look signifies rap music and what it is. The music itself tends to be very reckless and dangerous music and caution is thrown to the wind. I wanted my model to embody this and show that he is capable of making this kind of music. I essentially wanted him to look the part. This increases his validity as a potential new artist to readers, and earns him and my magazine respect from readers.
All of these are photos of me taking pictures of my model
No comments:
Post a Comment